Drupal Vulnerability Scanner
K9 Drupal vulnerability scans
Through this easy-to-use Drupal vulnerability scanner, you can identify potential security vulnerabilities, the reputation of the server, and other features. Drupal's content management system is used by many high-profile websites. A popular CMS, it is used by a large number of websites worldwide. A non-intrusive vulnerability and configuration error inspection will be conducted by our system on your website. With the help of a Drupal scanner, K9 can identify problems with Drupal-based CMSes. In its own words, it can be compared to network scanners like NMap, except that it scans Drupal-based systems rather than networks. Content management systems like Drupal, a free open-source program, are commonly used for managing and administering websites.
Why is Drupal vulnerability scanning necessary?
Several forms in Drupal core are vulnerable to improper input validation due to a vulnerability in the form API. It is possible for disallowed values to be injected or data to be overwritten as a result. While it's uncommon for forms to be hacked, sensitive or critical data could be compromised. The best way to prevent this is to run a vulnerability scan.
K9 Drupal vulnerability scanner - what it does?
It tests for vulnerabilities in Drupal by performing the following tests:
- Verify that user registration is enabled
- Ensure that the login page can be accessed
- Use the Views module to enumerate users
- Make sure the communication is secure
- The default installation files are found in the search results
- Ensure that directories are listed
- Verify whether the current version of Drupal has any vulnerabilities
- Find out which Drupal modules you have installed
Ready for your first scan?
K9Secure have 100% read-only option, When selected it will not cause any changes to your web-servers