SharePoint Security Scanner
Is it necessary for K9 to scan SharePoint for vulnerabilities?
Yes! You should use this SharePoint security scanner to ensure your Internet-facing SharePoint installation is secure and configured properly, as well as to check links of poor reputation so they can be fixed as soon as possible. Scan your system for vulnerabilities. During the SharePoint Security Scan, there will be a low-impact test performed. In spite of the fact that there are numerous vulnerabilities in the software, one of the most recent vulnerabilities caused remote code execution (RCE), an extremely serious vulnerability that usually results in the server being taken over as a whole.
In accordance with many sources, these versions of Microsoft SharePoint are known to be affected:
- Microsoft SharePoint Enterprise Server 2016
- Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2013 SP1
- Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 SP2
- Microsoft SharePoint Server 2019
As K9 scans, what does it do?
Checks of your software are performed by K9 SharePoint Scanner as follows:
- The incorrectly permissioned SharePoint components are included
- Extracted SharePoint user details
- Provides information about the installed version of SharePoint and the web server
- Leaks of SharePoint information and HTTP server headers are analyzed and etc.
Ready for your first scan?
K9Secure have 100% read-only option, When selected it will not cause any changes to your web-servers